GTC & Shipping Conditions
These General Business Terms and Conditions regulate product orders submitted to Tresenheld GmbH. General Business Terms and Conditions currently in force apply to every order. They may be amended at any time by Tresenheld GmbH. Tresenheld GmbH is a Swiss company with registered offices in Luzern. Jurisdiction is Zug, Switzerland. Orders submitted to Tresenheld GmbH are subject to Swiss law.
- Tresenheld GmbH uses the data entrusted to the Company by its Customers respecting their privacy. Customer data shall not be sold, rented, loaned to or shared with any third parties whatsever.
- Tresenheld GmbH makes every effort to supply its customers only with the highest-quality products from reputable manufacturers. Our priority is the satisfaction of our customers, and our goal is to provide our customers with excellent service at an extraordinary price.
- Tresenheld GmbH strives to provide the most complete and accurate product information (e.g. water content, weight, packaging image, product properties, etc.). Customers are advised in any case to consult the specific information on the package leaflet or the product information on the website of the product’s manufacturer. The latter take precedence over the information given by DB Sports AG.
- Tresenheld GmbH reserves the right to supply exclusively professional tattooists or piercers. No materials are sent or sold to private persons.
- All prices are in Swiss Francs (CHF), Swiss Value Added Tax included.
terms of payment
- Payment is by invoice, credit card, TWINT and Paypal.
- When paying by credit card, the customer's account will be charged when ordering, unless otherwise agreed.
- A settlement with unrecognized or not legally established counterclaims of the customer is excluded.
- The customer can only exercise a right of retention if the claims are based on the same contractual relationship.
Guarantee and Warranty
- Tresenheld GmbH offers no warranty beyond the warranty of the products themselves.
- All warranty claims must be submitted directly and exclusively to the manufacturer. Any liability on part of DB Sports AG is excluded.
- Due to protection of data privacy, DB Sports AG doesn’t accept credit card payment over phone, E-Mail and Fax.
- Tresenheld GmbH reserves the right to deliver orders upon a previous creditworthiness check. By submitting their order, customers give their permission to Tresenheld GmbH to obtain this credit information.
- Tresenheld GmbH reserves the right make delivery dependent on an advance payment.
- Tresenheld GmbH may cancel an order if the customer is not creditworthy, has one or more outstanding invoices due to Tresenheld GmbH or for any other reason. The customer shall have no claim for damages in such case.
- Tresenheld GmbH reserves the right to apply quantity restrictions for bulk orders.
Offer and contract
- The presentation of the products [in the online shop] does not constitute a legally binding offer, but a request to the customer to make a binding order for this (offer to conclude a contract).
- By clicking on the order button, the customer makes a binding order for the products listed on the order page.
- Immediately after receiving the order, the seller confirms receipt of the order by e-mail. The purchase contract is only concluded when the seller confirms the shipment of the goods by email (order or shipping confirmation) or at the latest by delivery of the goods.
- When paying by prepayment, the purchase contract with confirmation of receipt of the advance payment by the seller is concluded
- Tresenheld GmbH makes every effort to fulfill the item description as precisely as possible. Tresenheld GmbH uses the original information from the respective manufacturers and suppliers and assumes no liability for their accuracy. In any case, customers are advised to consult the specific information on the package insert or the product information on the product manufacturer's website. The latter proceed as stated by Tresenheld GmbH. Illustrations of products may differ. In particular, in pictures of color lenses always your own eye color is considered.
Changes / Availability
- The right to price changes and amendments to ordering and delivery conditions are reserved. Tresenheld GmbH strives to keep the images and details provided as updated as possible; however, manufacturer-related changes may occur without previous notice.
- Changes in the range of products may occur at any time. Tresenheld GmbH strives to deliver the products to the customer within the displayed delivery time frame. The customer shall be informed should the delivery time frame be exceeded or should the product be no longer available in this form. In such cases, Tresenheld GmbH reserves the right to cancel an order. The customer shall not be entitled to damages, should an offered or ordered product be no longer available.
- If a customer has ordered several products, but one of them is no longer available, the entire order shall not be considered as cancelled but only the non-available products.
- With his/her order, the customer confirms in particular that:
- Should any complaint arise from the use of a product, they shall stop using the product altogether and get examined by a professional (doctor, pharmacist etc.) immediately.
- Prior to using the product they shall carefully read the package leaflet (also available online on the website of the respective product manufacturer) and contact a professional doctor, pharmacist etc.) for clarification.
- They will not hold Tresenheld GmbH responsible for any complications, complaints, other problems encountered, product guarantee/warranty claims, and that they will resort exclusively to the product’s manufacturer.
- All statements made are true.
Shipping within Switzerland
- Shipping Partner: Swiss Post
- Shipping fees: PostPac Priority CHF 5.50.
- Payment against invoice, payable within 10 days of receipt of the goods.
- Payment by credit card Paypal.
- The goods remain property of Tresenheld GmbH until full payment.
- Additional shipping fees due to an incorrect customer address shall be borne by the customer.
- The relevant postal shipping company is liable for any loss or damage during shipment. Customer claims are to be made directly to them.
- Free shipping on orders over CHF 350.
- Tresenheld GmbH is not sending any parcels abroad until further notice.
- The delivery time is indicated individually for each item.
- Tresenheld GmbH strives to respect the delivery times indicated but cannot guarantee their strict compliance.
- If an order contains items with different delivery times, a single delivery shall be made for the whole shipment. In urgent cases, partial deliveries may be requested in writing or by telephone. The right to bill additional shipping fees is reserved in this case.
- If the customer is in default of payment of an invoice, Tresenheld GmbH may charge the defaulting customer a reminder fee of CHF 15.00 per reminder.
Refunds and returns
Non-returnable items are excluded from return due to hygienic, legal or logistical conditions. In particular, however, these are not conclusive:
- food and beverages